Why limit yourself to one winery or even one region, for that matter? The Wine Club at The Palo Alto Wine Room brings people limited production artisan wines at accessible prices.
Your Personal Wine Buyer
Wine Room owner and wine aficionado, Michael Garcia has had a life-long passion for wine. While attending college in San Luis Obispo, Mike spent weekends traveling to the many Central Coast wineries and regions, learning the art and science of wine. It was during this time he decided he wanted, some day, to create a place where everyone from novice to expert, could learn, share, and develop a passion for wine.
Club Member Benefits
- Exclusive discounts on purchases and tastings at The Wine Room as well as preferred rates for private events
- 20% off on all case purchases and re-orders of previous shipments (easy online ordering for unlimited quantities, as supplies last).
- Invitations to Wine Club Pickup-Up Parties where you can taste the month's selection, meet winemakers and other wine lovers.
- Online access to various types of wine education, including blogs and extensive information about each winery, winemaker, and region featured.
- Access to Members-Only Events
How Wines Are Selected
Mike and the tasting panel use a classic Sommelier twenty point scale to rate wines. In order to make the cut, wines must achieve high scores in categories such as Appearance, Color, Aroma, Volatile Acidity, Balance, Body, Flavor, Total Acid and General Quality - a tall order and thus the high quality wines featured in the Wine Room Wine Club shipments!
Sign up now!
We have 3 different levels that you can join. Click here for more information and to sign up on the Wine Club's website now!